Saturday, January 24, 2009

Actress Ashley Tisdale hosted sister Jennifer

The summer smash Mamma Mia logged a third consecutive weekend atop the international box office as its total raced to $334 million. Actress Ashley Tisdale hosted her sister Jennifer Tisdale birthday party last night at The Bank Nightclub inside the Bellagio. NEW YORK WHAT does it feel like to wear a corset? asks Keira Knightley, looking amused. Well, I was explaining how a womans body changes as you get older and so I was saying that my mom and my grandma were like, Youre gonna one day be really happy about what you looked like when you were 15, 16, and 17 instead of worrying about it. Kim Is NOT A Spoiled Brat shooting down a false rumor that nobody seems to have heard in the first place, Kim posted an entry Sunday titled When Cars and Facts Get Twisted, in which she writes, Hey guys, I think I should address all of these comments about this car accident I drove by recently - because once again the details are very off. Thanks to Caine of our TFormers Community for letting us know that randy has thrown us another bone as a follow-up to our recent reveal of Megatrons possible robot mode.

No comments: